With a CAGR of 5.4%, the size of the Bariatric Surgery Devices Market will exceed USD 3.02 billion by 2030 | Bariatric Surgery Devices Industry New challenges, developments, revenue, key findings, technology, expansion strategies, and opportunities
the global bariatric surgery device market The size reached $1.88 billion in 2021 and is expected to post a CAGR of 5.4% in revenue during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Bariatric surgery is a specific type of weight loss procedure that is performed on the digestive system. The goal of this therapy is to treat a comorbid condition that is related to morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery devices modify the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the amount of food the stomach can absorb and the amount of nutrients the intestinal system can absorb.
The projected increase in adult obesity caused by excessive calorie consumption and lifestyle change is expected to drive the market for bariatric surgical devices for years to come. The increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures is one of the main factors affecting the development and demand of the global market for bariatric surgical devices. The market for bariatric surgical devices is likely to be boosted during the forecast period by the availability of physicians trained in bariatric surgical procedures.
The bariatric surgery equipment market is severely constrained by a wide range of procedure-related risks, including excessive bleeding, infection, unfavorable anesthetic reactions, blood clots, lung or respiratory problems, and gastrointestinal system leaks. The aforementioned risks discourage potential patients from undergoing bariatric surgery, which in turn limits market expansion.
Receive FREE Sample Report of Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Research Insights @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1498
Some key highlights from the report
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB) accounted for the largest revenue share of the market in 2021. The increasing use of laparoscopic procedures in gastric surgery is a key element driving the segment’s revenue growth. For gastric bypass surgeries, open surgery was used, leaving the belly with numerous wounds. Therefore, laparoscopic bypass surgeries were created to replace conventional methods and were performed with incredibly small incisions. Laparoscopic surgery is more convenient for patients because it requires a smaller incision. This surgery turns the stomach into a small pouch, allowing little food to enter the small intestine. Bypassing the small intestine, which decreases the absorption of nutrients and fats and promotes weight loss, the remarkable efficacy of the procedure is a key component driving the segment’s revenue growth.
- Minimally invasive devices accounted for the majority of revenue in 2021. The expansion of the segment is partly attributed to the availability of a wide range of minimally invasive devices and anastomotic products, as well as improved market penetration. The industry that produces minimally invasive devices employs the most major companies.
- North America accounted for the majority of revenue in 2021. A major factor driving market revenue growth in this region is the considerable number of market participants investing in bariatric surgery equipment in the area. The number of product launches is expected to increase significantly as more biomedical companies invest in the development of bariatric surgical equipment in this area. This is expected to increase market revenue during the forecast period.
The report provides comprehensive details about the market with respect to overall revenue, sales, and consumption, price trends, gross margins, growth rate, and market size. In addition, the report also covers company details such as sales and distribution area, product portfolios, specifications, and others.
Request a discount on the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1498
The report also analyzes the key players involved in the market such as Standard Bariatrics, Medtronic, Johnson and Johnson, Aspire Bariatrics, GI Dynamics, TransEnterix, USGI Medical, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Olympus, Mediflex Surgical Product, and EnteroMedics as well as new market entrants. The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of the major geographic regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Global Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Research Report published by Emergen Research includes the latest information on product specifications and portfolio, technological advancements, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, cost, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data on the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial situation, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
Emergen Research has segmented the global bariatric surgery devices market based on procedures, product type, and region:
- Proceeding Outlook (Revenue, Billions of Dollars; 2019-2030)
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB)
- Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billions; 2019-2030)
- minimally invasive devices
- non-invasive devices
To visit the full report and table of contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bariatric-surgery-devices-market
There has been a marked increase in the demand for bariatric surgical equipment as a result of the preference for less invasive bariatric operations as a means of non-invasive weight loss.
In addition, the rising costs of bariatric surgery have increased sales of the equipment used in the procedure. Regional government initiatives are also influencing the development of the market for devices used in bariatric surgery. One of the main factors that is expected to accelerate the growth and demand for bariatric surgery devices is the increased demand for minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) as a means of weight loss. alternative around the world.
The bariatric surgery equipment market is also expected to grow as a result of the significant increase in the obese population and the number of bariatric surgeries.
A treatment called bariatric surgery involves operating on the digestive system primarily for weight loss purposes. By reducing the amount of food that the stomach can consume or limiting the amount of nutrients that are absorbed in the intestinal canal, bariatric surgery devices modify the gastrointestinal tract.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the bariatric surgery devices market by 2027?
- Who are the prominent distributors, suppliers and manufacturers in the market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the growth of the Bariatric Surgery Devices market during the forecast period?
- What are the current and future trends of the bariatric surgery devices market?
- What are sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for companies and new entrants in the coming years?
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement made by the global Bariatric Surgery Devices market, including historical analysis and progress through the forecast years. The report provides valuable information for stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimate by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of key companies involved in the market.
Request Report Customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1498
Thank you for reading our report. Contact us if you have any questions about the report or its customization. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Explore more reports from Emergen Research:
Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Viral Vector and Plasmid Manufacturing Market
Operating room integration systems market
Mobile Satellite Services Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company providing syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are solely focused on their purpose of locating, targeting, and analyzing consumer behavior changes across demographics, across industries, and helping clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies that ensure relevant, fact-based research across multiple industries, including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from various areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an advantage over their respective competitors.