European Medical Display Market, By Device, By Panel Size, By Display Color, By Display Technology, By End User, By Resolution, By Application, By Country, Forecast & Opportunities, 2028
European medical display market, by device (mobile, desktop, all-in-one), by panel size (under 22. 9-inch panels, 23.0–26. 9-inch panels, 27.0–41. 9-inch panels, panels larger than 42 inches), by display color (color display, monochrome display), by display technology (LED, TFT-LCD, CRT, PM-LCD, PMOLED, AMOLED), by user final (hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Community Health), By Resolution (Up to 2 MP, 2.
New York, Dec. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “European Medical Display Market, By Device, By Panel Size, By Display Color, By Display Technology, By End User , by resolution , by application, by country, forecast and opportunities, 2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06374603/?utm_source=GNW
1-4 MP, 4.1-8 MP, More than 8 MP), By Application (Digital Pathology, Multimodality, Surgical, Radiology, Mammography, Others), By Country, Prognosis and Opportunities, 2028
The European medical displays market is expected to witness a significant CAGR during the forecast period, 2024-2028. The increase in the number of radiology and pathology laboratories, coupled with the increasing adoption of extensive technological advances, is expected to fuel the growth of the European medical display market in the coming years.
A medical screen is a screen that is used for medical imaging. They typically come with special image enhancement technologies to ensure consistent brightness for the life of the screen, noise-free images, ergonomic reading, and automated compliance with DICOM and other medical standards. .
Medical Display usually comes with superior image enhancement devices to ensure consistent brightness throughout the viewing period, ergonomic reading, noise-free images, and compliance with DICOM and other medical standards. Furthermore, the growing demand for various diagnostic procedures such as medical resonance imaging, ultrasound and X-rays, along with the rise in minimally invasive treatments, is anticipated to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the European medical display market through 2028. .
Furthermore, people over 65 years of age are highly prone to various chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, among others, to drive the growth of the market. The increasing adoption of hybrid operating rooms in European hospitals and clinics is supporting growth. of the European market for medical displays.
In addition, the growing need for a detailed view of ultrasound output by medical professionals is causing an increase in demand for medical display systems.
The European medical display market is categorized by device, panel size, screen color, display technology, end user, resolution, application, company, and country. Based on panel size, the market can be divided into panels under 22.9 inches, panels from 23.0 to 26.9 inches, panels from 27.0 to 41.9 inches, and panels over 42 inches. Among them, the panel segment from 27.0 to 41.9 inches is expected to witness a high CAGR during the forecast period due to its suitability for a wide range of applications, including surgical and diagnostic procedures.
Based on the resolution, the European market for medical displays is segmented into up to 2 MP, 2.1-4 MP, 4.1-8 MP and over 8 MP. Among them, the 2.1–4MP segment is anticipated to dominate the market until 2028 as it is suitable for multiple applications and has a decent configuration.
Major players operating in the European medical display market include Axiomtek Co., Ltd., Barco NV, STERIS plc., Eizo Corp, Foreseson GmbH, Hisense Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., COJE Co. Ltd., Nanjing Jusha Commercial & Trading Co, Ltd., Shenzhen Beacon Display Technology Co., Ltd. and LG Display Co., Ltd. Market players are investing in new product launches to enhance their product portfolio. They are also experiencing other growth strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions and collaborations.
The purpose of the study:
• Analyze and estimate the size of the European medical display market from 2018 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the size of the Europe medical display market from 2022 to 2028 and the growth rate to 2028.
• Classify and forecast the European medical display market based on device, panel size, screen color, display technology, end user, resolution, application, company, and country.
• Identify the dominant country or segment in the European market for medical displays.
• Identify drivers and challenges for the European medical display market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the European market for medical displays.
• Conduct price analysis for the European market for medical displays.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the main players operating in the European market for medical screens.
• Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the European medical display market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst obtained a list of medical display system manufacturers across Europe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interview, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers that could not be identified due to secondary research limitations. The analyst looked at the presence of all the major players across Europe.
The analyst calculated the size of the Europe medical displays market using a bottom-up approach, in which data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for future years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them by analyzing historical data from these services and end users to arrive at an appropriate overall market size.
The analyst also studied various secondary sources, such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports.
Key target audience:
• Medical display system companies, vendors, end users and other interested parties
• Government bodies such as regulatory authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to medical exhibition
• Market studies and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as medical display system companies, vendors, end-users, etc., as well as enabling them to devise investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities. market.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the European Medical Display Market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to industry trends which are also given below:
• Europe medical displays market, by device:
o All-in-one products
• European market for medical displays, by panel size:
o Panels less than 22.9 inches
o Panels from 23.0 to 26.9 inches
o Panels from 27.0 to 41.9 inches
o Panels larger than 42 inches
• European market for medical displays, by screen colour:
or color screen
o Monochrome display
• European market for medical displays, by display technology:
• European market for medical displays, by end user:
o Diagnostic Centers
o Community healthcare
• Europe medical display market, by resolution:
or Up to 2MP
or Above 8MP
• Europe Medical Display Market, by Application:
or Digital Pathology
• Europe medical displays market, by country:
Company profiles: detailed analysis of the main companies present in the European market for medical displays.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations according to the specific needs of a company. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06374603/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need, instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001